In an intertwining story based on true events, three very different men have a part in saving as many babies from war-torn Vietnam as they can.
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
The true story of a maverick airline CEO and a Volkswagen driving hippie, who risk their lives to save discarded mixed race orphans in collapsing war torn Vietnam.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
To celebrate the human spirit and how ordinary people can change the fate of so many, by doing the right thing at the worst time.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Exhilarating and gripping.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in…
View original post 265 more words